Make an Appointment
Services & Events
Subscribe to Newsletter
Services offered (click for more info):
- Community Acupuncture to restart in early 2014
- Restorative Yoga Classes - Sundays 3-4pm. Taught by Katey Powell. Email Katey
Acupuncture & Other Traditional Asian Therapies
- Acupuncture sessions
- NADA - Low cost Ear Acupuncture (Auriculartherapy) for detox and addictions (Nicotine, Alcohol, Drugs, Weight loss, etc.)
- Other modalities include: cupping, gua sha, plum blossom needling, bodywork, topicals (poultice, compress, salve, heat/cold), electro-acupuncture, etc.
- Acupuncture sessions may include 5-10 minutes of massage to address musculoskeletal issues.
Massage & Traditional Asian Bodywork Modalities
- Relaxation and Therapeutic massage (including Anma & Tuina - like Swedish massage & deep tissue plus acupressure
- 15 minute Chair Massage/Acupressure
Beauty & Relaxation Treatments
- Facial Rejuvenation acupuncture or e-stim (non-needle stimulation)
- Japanese facial massage
- Aromatherapy foot baths and foot massage/reflexology
- Aromatherapy facial compress
- After a thorough examination, traditional diagnosis, and possible several treatments, we will determine if an herbal formula would be beneficial for you. Often, herbs supplement the acupuncture treatments, contributing to your healing on a daily basis, in between acupuncture and bodywork sessions.
- Jade uses herbs from the Chinese, European/American, and Ayurvedic systems of medicine. Some herbal formulas are traditional formulas. Other times, Jade will formulate a special combination of herbs to address your unique situation.
Holistic Living Counseling
- Your healing journey is a partnership between you, Jade, your other health practitioners and your community. Everything in your life contributes to your healing (or impedes it). Therefore, we may explore practices that you can incorporate in your daily life that will contribute to your good health: diet, exercise, qi gong, other healing modalities, stress-reduction, etc.